Early Years Reception Class Teacher – Hennock Primary School
Part Time Permanent post FTE0.6
This post will be paid within the Main Pay Scale
Required for January 2024 (or as soon as possible after, can be flexible for the right candidate), we require an excellent classroom practitioner for our Reception Class, mornings only.
The Link Academy Trust is looking for a passionate, talented Foundation teacher to join our dynamic organisation, lead a class and work across the Trust. If you are a teacher with real ambition to develop your career further and would like to be at the forefront of current school improvement opportunities, we need you. A key expectation to support school improvement will be to lead the continuing development of high-quality continuous provision, both indoor and outdoor, in a vocabulary-rich, well maintained and inspiring environment.
The Trust offer the prospect of teaching in a range of settings, being empowered to develop your own expert knowledge and skills and the chance to support/ lead others in their professional journey. You will be part of a proficient team dedicated to working to improve the outcomes for all our children, where your work-life balance will be promoted. We offer you the support of clear systems, protocols, expectations and structures to help you to succeed as a teacher.
You will need to be inspirational and reflective, show initiative, resilience, creativity and demonstrate the aptitude and professionalism to work as part of a successful and growing team of practitioners to improve the life chances of our pupils and make every child feel ‘special’. We expect you to effectively liaise with parents, stakeholders and the community. The School leaders will recognise and develop your expertise and skills to ensure career development.
We want you to come and join our happy, positive learning environments where our consistent vision is that through collaboration we will always be ‘Stronger Together’
What we are looking for in a candidate is:
- A commitment to developing your own practice through engagement in professional learning in order to develop and implement the most current teaching strategies.
- An understanding of how pupils learn and real commitment to provide and maintain high-quality indoor and outdoor learning opportunities.
- Recognition of our amazing children; nurturing, supporting and challenging them, meeting their needs to ensure they have independent learning behaviours that will see them prepared for their future learning journey.
- An ability to see the best in all and promote and expect positive behaviour at all times.
- A committed approach to the wider school community and engagement with them.
- A cheerful, fresh and creative approach to giving the children under your care the best you can
- Experience of working in Early Years and phonics
What we can offer you:
· Salary Sacrifice offers, including Bike2Work, Tech Scheme and Gym Membership
· Substantial workplace pension
· Term time ‘Give Back Day’ to take for personal reasons
· Staff Wellbeing support
· CPD opportunities for all staff
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS disclosure and online Social Media check is required for this post.
If you wish to visit prior to application, a warm welcome awaits you. Please contact the school office to make an appointment on 01626 833233.
Please see the school websitehttps://www.hennock.thelink.academy/web/vacancies/394227to download an application form. Please return your completed application to the Trust HR Operations Manager, Sue Howardhr@thelink.academy
Closing Date: 4th December 2023 12noon
Interview Date: TBA