Primary Supply Teachers and Teaching Assistants
Join our supply team!
Are you looking for supply work in Devon and Torbay?
Exeter Supply Partnership is a not-for-profit primary supply service looking for Early Years, KS1 and KS2 teachers and teaching assistants to join our growing supply team.
“A very professional supply agency with a great bank of schools and opportunities available. I’ve only heard positive things about them from schools and other supply teachers. Very approachable team, well organised, with sensible systems in place that are user friendly.”
ESP provide excellent opportunities for teachers and teaching assistants, some of the benefits of joining ESP are:
- Supported by schools as a preferred choice for supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- A host of free CPD opportunities available locally and online, including support for ECT’s
- A well-established route into permanent contracts with schools, without the burden of “finders” fees
- A service set up for schools, with their interests and staffing at the heart of a not-for-profit operation
- A flexible, personal approach means that bookings are organised to meet the preferences and strengths of our supply team e.g. year groups, travel and contact preferences
We work with schools in:
Exeter - Okehampton - Teignmouth - Exmouth - Honiton - Tiverton - Cullompton - East Devon - Paignton
Contact our friendly office team or visit our website for more information and to complete our online application form.
ESP are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all supply teachers, teaching assistants and nursery practitioners to share this commitment.
As part of our recruitment process, we will carry out all the necessary safer recruitment checks, including DBS, children's barred list, identity, teacher prohibition (teachers only), qualifications, medical fitness, permission to work in the UK, overseas checks (including criminal certificates, references and information from regulatory bodies), references and employment history. Also prior to an interview, an online check of publicly available information will be completed to assess shortlisted candidates’ suitability to work with children.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Connecting supply teachers and teaching assistants with schools in Devon.